What is i-Tree?
i-Tree is a state-of-the-art, peer-reviewed software suite from the USDA Forest Service that provides urban and rural forestry analysis and benefits assessment tools. The i-Tree Tools help communities of all sizes to strengthen their forest management and advocacy efforts by quantifying the structure of trees and forests, and the environmental services that trees provide.
Hear from Dr Jason Henning from the Davey Institute about the upcoming Masterclass!
By the end of this 2-day Masterclass, you will be able to set-up, apply, interpret outputs and implement findings of i-Tree Canopy and i-Tree Eco projects. This means you will be able to measure, monitor, plan and build the business-case for urban trees.
You will also receive:
- a unique opportunity to learn how to use some of the World’s leading urban forest mapping, monitoring, and valuation tools
- the opportunity to learn personally from one of the technical developers of these tools, Dr Jason Henning from The Davey Institute (USA), who will be co-running the Masterclasses with Seed Consulting Services
- the unique opportunity to chat with and learn from other i-Tree users from the UK and the USA during our live web link up with them
- a take-home USB which will include all the user manuals as well as examples of other projects and reports from around the world – a fabulous resource!
- a networking opportunity with your peers and a chance to learn what others are doing with regard to their urban forests.
Participation in this training will provide participants with 12 credits toward maintaining their International Society of Arboriculture credentials.
When Adelaide, 9-10 March · Perth, 13-14 March · Sydney, 16-17 March
Times Day 1 8:15am – 5:00pm · Day 2 8:15am – 4:45pm
Venue Cliftons Conference Centre
Cost $1,450 per person (payment in full by credit card or direct debit – no refunds)
To register contact Dr Jenni Garden firstname.lastname@example.org
Maximum 25 participants per class
International Society of Arboriculture credits = 12